- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home then drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spend an incredible morning outside Lake Nakuru meeting with local women who are using local resources to create a living.
- Spot hippos and unique birdlife of the waters of Lake Naivasha before landing at Elsamere Conservation Centre and learning of the history of Elsa and their conservation trust.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP while on a game drive.
Visit Africa and forge into the heart of Kenya’s finest game parks on this eight-day overland journey. Visit Kenya's amazing natural sights by day and in the evenings, kick back in the comfort of a well-appointed lodge or private tented camp and fall asleep to the sounds of nocturnal animals. Watch Kenya's abundant flamingos make Lake Nakuru blush pink; pass herds of animals on the vast plains of the Masai Mara; and sip sundowners on evening game drives.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Lake Nakuru National Park
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Hotel (1 night), Permanent tented camp (6 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- Overland vehicle , 4x4 Safari Vehicle , Boat
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Lake Nakuru - Overland Vehicle Game Drive
- Lake Naivasha - Boat trip
- Lake Nakuru - Village walk & local lunch
- Lake Naivasha - Elsamere Conservation Centre
- Loita Hills - Cultural talk and village visit
- Masai Mara National Reserve - Full Day 4x4 Game Drive
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 22 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kenya Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an overland trip. That means you’ll be travelling with a group in a purpose-built vehicle, visiting remote communities, setting up your own tent (unless you’re on an Original or Comfort style trip), occasionally roughing it in the bush with no facilities, and getting the best possible views of the ‘big five’. While the trucks don’t have air conditioning, they do have sliding windows which let in the breeze and make it even easier to take spectacular snaps of the local wildlife. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie. For more info on this style of travel, see our Africa overland page: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/au/africa/overland
- There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- You may also want to check out our Kenya & Tanzania Safari trip if you have more time to explore in East Africa.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers