- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve in 4x4 safari vans.
- Stay overnight in a safari camp.
- Spot Africa's "big five" in their natural habitat.
- See rhinos and pelicans on the shores of Lake Nakuru.
Pack your camera and prep your social accounts for an onslaught of envy-inducing animal encounters on this six-day tour through Kenya and Uganda. This itinerary has been crafted around multiple national parks and lakes that are known for spotting Africa's most iconic safari wildlife — cheetahs, gazelles, and pelicans, just to name a few. Get even closer to the animals with overnight stays in safari camps, sleeping where the animals roam.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Eldoret
Day 6: Eldoret/Kampala
- Basic hotel (1 nt), permanent tented camp (2 nts), participation camping (2 nts).
5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle).
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Nairobi
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kampala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 52 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.