- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve in 4x4 safari vans.
- Stay overnight in a safari camp.
- Spot Africa's "big five" in their natural habitat.
- See rhinos and pelicans on the shores of Lake Nakuru.
Now's the time to explore Africa on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Pack your camera and prep your social accounts for an onslaught of envy-inducing animal encounters captured on this six-day tour through Kenya and Uganda. This itinerary has been crafted around multiple national parks and lakes that are known for spotting Africa's most iconic safari wildlife — cheetahs, gazelles, and pelicans, just to name a few. Get even closer to these creatures with overnight stays in safari camps, sleeping where the animals roam. Rawr!
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Eldoret
Day 6: Eldoret/Kampala
- Basic hotel (1 nt single or twin-share), permanent tented camp (2 nts), participation camping (2 nts).
5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van, Lando (overland adventure vehicle).
- 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Nairobi
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kampala are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Overland: Rhinos & National Reserves tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.