- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Embark on an awesome odyssey through southern Kenya’s most majestic wildlife parks, coming face to face with the mammals and birds that roam these endless savannahs before ending your journey on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Over eight unforgettable days, this comprehensive safari gives you the chance to visit four extremely diverse wilderness areas, from the lakes of the Great Rift Valley and open plains of the Mara to the undulating hills of Tsavo and on to the Mombasa coast.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve (285km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park (315km – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park (405km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Amboseli – Tsavo West National Park (150km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Tsavo West National Park – Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary (100km – 2 Hrs)
Day 8: Taita Hills – Depart Mombasa (230km – 4 Hrs)
- 7 night’s hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- 6 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Day 1)
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Moi International Airport (Day 8)
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); 1 game drive at Amboseli National Park (Day 5); 1 game drive at Tsavo West National Park (Day 6); 1 game drive at Tsavo West National Park, Mzima Springs visit (Day 7); 1 game drive at Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary and Tsavo East National Park (Day 8)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Odyssey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Odyssey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Odyssey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.