- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- View Kenya's northern wildlife species, including the Grevy's Zebra, only available here
- Visit the Tree trops lodge, Queen Elizabeth's favourite
- Visit Lake Nakuru, famous for unique bird species, the flamingoes, pelican and more
- Unique game viewing in Maasai Mara Game Reserve, recently voted the best in Africa
You will visit the wild semi-desert bush country, Samburu National Reserve. From Samburu, we will drive to the Aberdare National Park and stay at the famous Tree Tops Lodge. The Lodge is famous for hosting Queen Elizabeth just before becoming queen. She was staying in this lodge when she received news of her Father's death and traveled to UK to take over the throne.
From Aberdares drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for Kenya's unique bird species. Then to Masai Mara National Reserve for an exciting game viewing experience. The tour ensures you view all the big five and much more.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi / Samburu Game Reserve
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
Day 3: Samburu/ Aberdare National Park
Day 4: Aberdare National park / Lake Nakuru
Day 5: Lake Nakuru / Maasai Mara
Day 6: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 7: Maasai Mara / Nairobi / Home
- All accommodation and meals during the trip
- Transportation in a van with a pop-up roof
- Professional driver/guide
- All Airport transfers
- Park entrance fee for all the parks
- Visa fees
- All items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.