- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Kenya Horizons is one of the most diverse safaris in the country, where the lodges are stylish, the scenery extraordinary and the animals roam freely. From gerenuks browsing vertically in the Samburu, to the resident hippos of the River Mara, this is an exhilarating adventure. The driver-guides are all skilled experts and will certainly make this safari feel special while the accommodation has been specifically chosen to enhance your experience.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Samburu National Reserve (415 Kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve – Aberdare National Park (270 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Aberdares – Lake Nakuru National Park (170 Kms – 3 Hrs)
Day 6: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara National Reserve (315kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 7: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 8: Maasai Mara – Depart Nairobi (285 Kms – 5 Hrs)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
- Operated with English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Samburu National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Samburu National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 5); 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 6); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet
- All park fees and government taxes
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Horizons, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Horizons, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Horizons, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.