- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Samburu National Reserve, where Elsa the Lioness was raised
- Travel to Aberdare National Park, located in the hills of Kenya
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Maasai Mara
- Explore Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its variety of birds
Go out on wildlife safari trips in some of the most famous national parks and wildlife reserves in the country. Starting from Samburu Game Reserve, this trip will take you to Aberdare and Lake Nakuru national parks before heading for Maasai Mara Game Reserve, probably Africa's most famous national park.
The trip comes to an end in Nairobi, where we will drop you off. For more about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi - Samburu Game Reserve
Day 3: Samburu Game Reserve
Day 4: Samburu Game Reserve – Aberdare
Day 5: Aberdare - Lake Nakuru
Day 6: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 7: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 8: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- Airport arrival transfers in a safari minibus or mini coach on shared basis. All transfers between destinations in a minibus/coach as per the itinerary
- Game drives as per the itinerary carried out in a 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof (maximum 7 passengers & window seats guaranteed)
- Meals as per the itinerary. A ½ litre of bottled water per person per day during game drives
- All park fees and government taxes
- Christmas Supplement
- Easter Supplement
- Visas and international flight tickets
- Airport taxes (clients pay directly)
- Tips to drivers and guides
- Travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items that are personal in nature
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara
- All drinks. Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 77 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.If you are travelling with children then please send us a message via the ‘Make an Enquiry’ button and we will provide you with a quote. Specific language speaking guides must be requested at time of requesting booking and are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Passengers should bring only soft sided bags** The tour is modular and combines with other tours so there may be need for clients to change vehicles on occasion.