- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- age_requirement 7+ years old
Explore three of the most breath-taking big game parks in Kenya with this seven-day safari adventure using the prestigious Sarova luxury hotel chain for accommodation. Starting off in the Nairobi hotel where Ernest Hemingway dreamed up his African novels and continuing the adventure in the ‘Born Free’ location, Lake Nakuru and the Maasai Mara, this Kenyan highlights programme combines good game viewing with stylish accommodation.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Shaba National Reserve (415 Kms – 7 Hrs)
Day 3: Shaba National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Shaba – Lake Nakuru National Park (325 Kms – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Maasai Mara National Reserve (345 Kms – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 7: Maasai Mara – Departure Nairobi (310 Kms – 6 Hrs)
- 6 night’s accommodation
- 6 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Shaba Natural Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Shaba Natural Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drives at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); 1 game drive at Maasai Mara Natural Reserve (Day 5); 2 game drive at Maasai Mara Natural Reserve (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- All park fees and government taxes
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Highlights, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Highlights, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Highlights, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.