- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Safari in the Masai Mara
- Search for hippos on Lake Naivasha
- Visit Nairobi’s Elephant Orphanage
Kenya is the classic African safari destination and this seven-day family adventure is a great introduction to the continent’s famous residents. The Masai Mara, with its endless grasslands sprinkled with acacia trees and an astonishing variety of wildlife, is the ideal place for children to have their first sightings of lions, elephants, giraffes and cheetahs. Lake Naivasha, located in the Great Rift Valley, is an unforgettable setting where we have the chance to view hippos on a boat safari. Then in Nairobi there is the elephant orphanage and giraffe centre where we learn about the conservation work being done to protect these magnificent animals.
Day 1: Start Nairobi; visit elephant orphanage and giraffe centre.
Day 2: To Lake Naivasha; boat ride in the afternoon.
Day 3: Free day; optional safari in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Day 4: Transfer to the Masai Mara; afternoon game drive.
Day 5: Full day in the Masai Mara.
Day 6: Optional morning game drive; return to Nairobi.
Day 7: End Nairobi.
- 2 nights hotels and 4 nights permanent tented camps , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Travel by specialist overland vehicle and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 8 to 20, plus leader
- Designed for 9-12 year olds, also suitable for 13-16 year olds
- Camping departures available
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Family Wildlife Quest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 93+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Family Wildlife Quest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 265 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kenya Family Wildlife Quest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Family Wildlife Quest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.