- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 7-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-33336
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This seven-day adventure takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet in search of wildlife, especially the Big Five, and intriguing cultures. The safari covers two national parks, one national reserve and one conservation area. The driver-guides are all skilled experts and will certainly make this safari feel special while the accommodation has been specifically chosen to enhance your experience.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve (280km – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5–6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park (315km – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park (405km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Amboseli National Park (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 7: Amboseli – Depart Nairobi (230km – 4.5 Hrs)
- 6 night's hotel accommodation
- Superior Hotel Category = Eka Hotel or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Keekorok Lodge or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Ol Tukai Lodge or similar 4*
- 6 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 5 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- Arrival and departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); Lake Naivasha boat ride (Day 5); 2 game drives at Amboseli National Park (Day 6)
- Meet & Greet
- Maasai Mara:
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Classic, Keekorok Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 November 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Classic, Keekorok Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Classic, Keekorok Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.