- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Visit a Samburu village.
- Visit three of Kenya's best wildlife parks and reserves.
- Take in views of the Great Rift Valley
From dramatic savannahs to the Great Rift Valley, experience Kenya in all its glory. Travel the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara and scour the wilderness for Africa’s "big five." Full-service camping under the big African sky will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife and gets you off the beaten path so you can really experience this land's unique culture. Our small safari vans minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of some of the most amazing animals on the planet.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Samburu National Reserve
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve/Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 6: Lake Nakuru National Park/Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara
Day 8: Masai Mara/Nairobi
Day 9: Nairobi
- Simple hotels (2 nts), full-service camping (4 nts), permanent tented camps (2 nts).
8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD60-80 for meals not included.
- 7-seat 4x4 safari van.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, certified driver/guide, camp crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Samburu village visit and wildlife safari drives
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya Camping Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 97 today.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Camping Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Camping Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Camping Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.