- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Birds viewing including famous flamingos and pelican in Lake Nakuru
- View all the big five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo) in Maasai Mara
- The annual animal migration in July and August is spectacular
- Optional air balloon game viewing
Lake Nakuru is famous for unique bird species, particularly the flamingos which are in thousands at the lake. The Pelican is also present in this park. Animal species include the Buffalo, the White Rhino, Zebra and Giraffe.
The Maasai Mara has all the animal species found in Kenya and is the most famous and most frequented park. The world famous annual animal migration takes place here. Visitors get the spectacular view of hundreds of thousands of animals move between the Serengeti national park in Tanzania to the Maasai Mara in Kenya.
Please note that this safari trip is budget and you will be staying at camps and lodges which won't have the facilities like a hotel. However, your game viewing experience won't be compromised.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru
Day 2: Nakuru/Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara/Nairobi
- All accommodation during the trip
- All transportation in a van with a pop-up roof
- Water in the vehicle
- All meals
- A professional driver guide
- International fights
- All items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.