- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara
- See wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar
Kenya and Tanzania are home to some of the most prolific game-viewing locations not just in Africa, but the world. This itinerary takes in a number of the national parks in and around the Great Rift Valley, giving the opportunity to observe some of the best wildlife and scenery Africa has to offer and finishing on the spice island of Zanzibar, a tropical paradise with white sand beaches.
Day 1: Start Nairobi.
Day 2: To Kembu Farm.
Day 3: Full day of game drives in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Day 4: To Masai Mara; late afternoon game drive.
Day 5: Full day of game drives in the Masai Mara.
Day 6: To Lake Victoria.
Day 7-8: Two days of game drives in Serengeti N.P.
Day 9: Morning game drive; to Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 10: Explore the Ngorongoro Crater; drive along the Rift Valley to Arusha.
Day 11: Flight to Zanzibar; afternoon in Stone Town.
Day 12-14: Free days for optional activities.
Day 15: End Zanzibar.
- 9 nights full-service camping with shared facilities and 4 nights comfortable hotels all en suite. (Land Only clients have an extra night in a hotel in Nairobi) , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Travel in specialist overland vehicle and flight to Zanzibar
- All transport and listed activities
- Some drives on rough roads
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 173 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 495 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.