- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai MaraSee wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro CraterVisit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar
Kenya and Tanzania are home to some of the most prolific game-viewing locations not just in Africa, but the world. This itinerary takes in a number of the national parks in and around the Great Rift Valley, giving the opportunity to observe some of the best wildlife and scenery Africa has to offer and finishing on the spice island of Zanzibar, a tropical paradise with white sand beaches.
Day 1: Start Nairobi.
Day 2: To Kembu Farm.
Day 3: Full day of game drives in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Day 4: To Masai Mara; late afternoon game drive.
Day 5: Full day of game drives in the Masai Mara.
Day 6: To Lake Victoria.
Day 7-8: Two days of game drives in Serengeti N.P.
Day 9: Morning game drive; to Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 10: Explore the Ngorongoro Crater; drive along the Rift Valley to Arusha.
Day 11: Flight to Zanzibar; afternoon in Stone Town.
Day 12-13: Free days for optional activities.
Day 14: End Zanzibar.
- 9 nights full-service camping with shared facilities and 4 nights comfortable hotels all en suite. (Land Only clients have an extra night in a hotel in Nairobi)Travel in specialist overland vehicle and flight to ZanzibarSome drives on rough roads ,All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinnersAll accommodationAll transport and listed activitiesTour leader throughout (if booking incl. flights)
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Zanzibar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 191+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.