- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Game Drives with Resident Guide
- Zanzibar, Return Ferry & Accommodation
Hop on your jeep for incredible game drives in the natural wonderland of East Africa. Discover the world famous game parks of Maasai Mara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater in search of the big 5. Following your adventure, travel to the golden beaches and quaint towns of Zanzibar, sipping your cocktail by the sea.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Day 2: Maasai Mara Reserve, Kenya
Day 3: Maasai Mara Reserve – Nairobi, Kenya
Day 4: Nairobi – Arusha, Tanzania
Day 5: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha, Meserani Snake Park
Day 8: Arusha – Bagamoyo
Day 9: Bagamoyo – Dar es Salaam
Day 10: Zanzibar Island
Day 11: Zanzibar Island
Day 12: Zanzibar Island
Day 13: Zanzibar – Dar es Salaam
- 7 days camping in 2-person dome tents, 2 nights bush camping in pre-erected tents at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied), 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 12 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Dar Es Salaam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 80 today.
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya & Tanzania Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.