- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maasai Village Walk with resident guide
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in purpose built safari vehicle, Game Drives and Resident Guide
- Zanzibar, return ferry and Accommodation
Day Day 1: Nairobi to Arusha
Day Day 2: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day Day 5: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day Day 6: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day Day 7: Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Day Day 8: Zanzibar
Day Day 9: Zanzibar
Day Day 10: Zanzibar to Da es Salaam
- 6 nights camping in 2-person dome tents, 3 nights tourist class hotel
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping mattress
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips, items of a personal nature
- Meals on Zanzibar (Lunches x 3, Dinners x 3)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Of Tanzania South 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 August 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Of Tanzania South 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Of Tanzania South 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour operator is a member of ABTA, and adheres to the highest standards set by the Association for quality and service. It is financially bonded and will safeguard your hard-earned money providing you with security and peace of mind. Your payments will be protected in the event of financial failure, no matter where in the world you are from.