- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Amboseli National Park Full day game drive within the National Park
- Lake Elementaita Visit this bird watchers paradise that's part of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Kenya Lake System
- Maasai Mara Full day game drive and afternoon game drive within the National Reserve
From the bright lights of Nairobi to the vast plains of the Maasai Mara, this trip is a tantalising whirlwind of wildlife, culture and natural beauty. Enjoy 4 game drives, spot rare birdlife and keep a look out for the Big 5 as you take in the unparalleled Highlights of Kenya.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi (2 Nights)
Day 2: Nairobi Free Day
Day 3: Nairobi - Amboseli National Park (2 Nights)
Day 4: Amboseli National Park Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 5: Amboseli National Park - Lake Elementaita (1 Night)
Day 6: Lake Elementaita - Maasai Mara (2 Nights)
Day 7: Maasai Mara Full Day Safari Game Drive
Day 8: Maasai Mara - Depart Nairobi
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply. Please refer to the price panel.
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Kenya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 168 today.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Kenya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Kenya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Kenya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.