- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-27802
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Nairobi, Kenya
- Visit four national parks, Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha & Hell’s Gate
- Enjoy four nights’ accommodation complete with all meals
- Spot buffalos, lions, elephants, cheetahs, zebras and giraffes in Maasai Mara
- See a variety of colorful birds in Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha national parks
Ride a bicycle down a seven-kilometre bike track and experience a walking safari in Hell’s Gate National Park. visit Lake Nakuru National Park, regarded by avid birders as home to the greatest ornithological spectacle on earth.
Last on the list is the famous Maasai Mara, the perfect place to see the Big Five in their natural habitat. Enjoy game drives in the vast, grassy plains of the national park before it is time to head back to Nairobi. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi – Hells Gate National Park – Lake Naivasha
Day 2: Lake Naivasha – Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 3: Lake Nakuru to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 4: Full day at Maasai Mara
Day 5: Maasai Mara to Nairobi
- 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- 4 nights' accommodation in lodges and camps as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the national park
- Bottled water
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kenya visa charges
- International/domestic flights
- All beverages and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Save US$ 46 today.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.