- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Fantastic wildlife viewing in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda.
The Masai Mara, a vast grassland teeming with animals, has an astonishing amount and mixture of game, including lions, cheetahs and at certain times of the year, the wildebeest migration. Lake Nakuru National Park has an incredible variety of birds as well as a healthy population of White and Black rhinos. The highlight of the trip is undoubtedly the Mountain gorillas in the foothills of the Parc National des Volcans in Rwanda. This close-up encounter is arguably the most sensational wildlife experience of them all.
The wildlife was outstanding but the gorillas made the trip finish off an amazing tour thank you Often and your staff.”
Start Nairobi; overnight in hotel.
To Masai Mara; late afternoon game drive.
Full day in the Masai Mara.
Drive to Lake Naivasha.
To Lake Nakuru N.P.;full day game drive.
To Jinja, Uganda.
Free day for optional activities.
To Lake Mburo N.P.; guided afternoon walking safari.
To Lake Bunyoni.
Free day at Lake Bunyoni.
To Ruhengeri, Rwanda.
Trek to see the Mountain gorillas in Parc National des Volcans.
To Kigali; visit the Genocide Museum; free afternoon.
- 14 breakfasts
- 13 lunches and 12 dinners
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Gorilla permit (USD750 through November 2017; USD1500 as of December 2017)
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Kigali are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Gorillas & Masai Mara tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 30 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Gorillas & Masai Mara tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorillas & Masai Mara tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.