- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nairobi begin your African adventure in the bustling Kenyan capital and opt to head out and explore independently
- Serengeti National Park spot incredible wildlife as you game drive through Tanzania's best known national park, home to the amazing annual migration
- Gorilla trekking trek into the dense jungle of Uganda and watch a group of endangered mountain gorillas from a safe distance
- Masai Mara search for Africa's iconic Big Five (lion, elephant, leopard, rhino, buffalo) in one of the continents most famous game reserves
From the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda, safari in the Serengeti and down into the Ngorongoro crater. Then top off your African adventure with a taste of the tropics on the beautiful island of Zanzibar.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2-3 Masai Mara
Day: 4 Eldoret & Kampala
Day: 5 Kampala
Day: 6-9 Lake Bunyoni & Gorilla Trekking
Day: 10 Kampala
Day: 11 Jinja
Day: 12-13 Lake Nakuru
Day: 14 Lake Naivasha
Day: 15 Nairobi
Day: 16-19 Serengeti National Park
Day: 20 Dar es Salaam
Day: 21 Dar es Salaam
Day: 22-24 Zanzibar
Day: 25 Dar es Salaam
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel and 20 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise.
- 19 breakfasts, 19 lunches and 19 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry - Lake Naivasha NP. Park entry and game drives - Lake Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP
- Gorilla Permit and transfer fee: Please note that Gorillas often move across the border, between the national parks in Rwanda and Uganda, therefore itineraries often have to be changed at short notice in order to track the Gorillas in whichever National Park they have migrated to. For this reason the cost of the Gorilla Permit and relevant transfers varies, as do the applicable visa costs, dependent upon which country we need to travel into. Permits are subject to availability and need to be booked in advance.
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Entrance Fees: Gorilla Permit + Transfer USD$750-900pp, paid in USD
- Local payment - $1850pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorilla Trek and Tanzania - 25 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorilla Trek and Tanzania - 25 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorilla Trek and Tanzania - 25 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.