- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Nairobi to Nakuru
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Eldoret
Day 3: Eldoret to Kampala
Day 4: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trek
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 7-8: Lake Bunyonyi, Gorilla Trek
Day 9: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 10: Kampala to Jinja
Day 11-12: Jinja
Day 13: Jinja to Eldoret, Kenya
Day 14: Eldoret to Nairobi
- 13 nights twin share accomodation
- 13 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Lake Nakuru NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Services of two crew
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Included highlights:
- The Great Rift Valley
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Equator Crossing
- Adventure Pass
- Adventure Pass Activities and Excursions (mandatory)
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 168 today.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorilla Encounter Accommodated 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorilla Encounter Accommodated 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorilla Encounter Accommodated 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.