- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide, Lake Bunyonyi Equator Crossing
Drive to the charming Lake Nakuru in to kickstart your safari in Kenya. Cross into Uganda passing the Equator towards the amazing nature at the Queen Elizabeth National park for game viewing. Trek in search for chimpanzees, then make your way to the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to trek for mountain gorillas. See some of the most incredible animals in their natural environment over a 2 week adventure.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru - Eldoret
Day 3: Eldoret - Kampala
Day 4: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park Area
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park Area
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park - Lake Bunyonyi
Day 7: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla trek day
Day 8: Lake Bunyonyi rest days or Gorilla Trek day
Day 9: Lake Bunyonyi - Kampala
Day 10: Kampala - Jinja
Day 11: Jinja
Day 12: Jinja
Day 13: Jinja – Eldoret
Day 14: Nairobi
- Camping in 2-person dome tents
- 13 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- Fully equipped safari vehicle, All road tolls and vehicle taxes, All ground transportation
- Services of two crew
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Gorilla Encounter tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Gorilla Encounter tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Gorilla Encounter tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Gorilla Encounter tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.