- duration 28 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Day 1: Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 2: Lake Nakuru to Eldoret
Day 3: Eldoret to Kampala, Uganda
Day 4: Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee Trek
Day 6: Queen Elizabeth National Park to Lake Bunyoni
Day 7-8: Lake Bunyonyi or Gorilla trek
Day 9: Lake Bunyonyi to Kampala
Day 10: Kampala to Jinja
Day 11-12: Jinja
Day 13: Jinja to Eldoret, Kenya
Day 14: Eldoret to Nairobi
Day 15: Nairobi
Day 16: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 17: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 18: Maasai Mara National Reserve to Nairobi
Day 19: Nairobi to Arusha
Day 20: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 21: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 22: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
Day 23: Arusha to Bagamoyo
Day 24: Bagamoyo to Dar es Salaam
Day 25: Dar es Salaam to Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 26-27: Zanzibar - Northern Beaches
Day 28: Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- 23 nights twin share accommodation, 2 nights tented camp with en-suite facilities, 2 nights bush camping at Serengeti/Ngorongoro (equipment supplied).
- 27 Breakfasts, 22 Lunches, 22 Dinners
- Fully equipped Acacia safari vehicle
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- All ground transportation
- Lake Nakuru NP, Open Vehicle Game Drive with Resident Guide*
- Maasai Mara excursion with small vehicle*
- Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater Excursion in Purpose Built Vehicles, Game Drives with Resident Guide*
- Services of two crew
- Maasai Village Walk with Resident Guide
- Camping and cooking equipment
- Sleeping bag, mattress + Pillow (Serengeti, 1 night, Ngorongoro Crater, 1 night)
- Included highlights:
- The Great Rift Valley
- Adventure Pass
- Travel insurance
- Departure taxes
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Drinks, tips
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals on Zanzibar (Lunch x 3, Dinner x 3)
- Meals in Nairobi (Lunch x 1, Dinner x 2)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 278 today.
- Earn US$ 185+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Game Parks and Gorillas Accommodated 28 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 205 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Game Parks and Gorillas Accommodated 28 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Game Parks and Gorillas Accommodated 28 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.