Looking for available travel experts
- Explore Hells Gate National Park on a bicycle.
- Enjoy a boat ride and spot large hippos in Lake Naivasha.
- Trek the lower gorge and take memorable pictures.
After breakfast depart from your Nairobi hotel at 7:00 AM and drive to Hells Gate ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi, Kenya/Nairobi, Kenya
- Operator Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit to some of the finest safari destinations in Kenya.
- Watching thousands of animal and bird species.
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino).
- Visiting some of the finest safari destinations in Africa.
- The tour covers at least 70% of Kenyan land.
- Enjoy Kenya's hospitality.
- Meet the Masai People still pround of their culture.
- Relaxation in Africa's leading beach, Diani.
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo).
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- View Kenya's northern wildlife species, including the Grevy's Zebra, only available here.
- Visit the Tree trops lodge, Queen Elizabeth's favourite.
- Visit Lake Nakuru, famous for unique bird species, the flamingoes, pelican and more.
- Game drives along the stunning backdrop of Mt.
- Highly likely to spot all the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo).
- Visiti four of the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- Two of Africa's best national parks in 6 days.
- Visit Maasai Mara, known for its annual Wildebeest migration.
- See large herds of free-ranging elephants at Amboseli.
- Birds viewing including famous flamingos and pelican in Lake Nakuru.
- View all the big five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo) in Maasai Mara.
- The annual animal migration in July and August is spectacular.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results