- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Big 5 at Masai Mara National Reserve
- See flamingos and rhinos at Lake Nakuru
- Enjoy private safari
- All Accommodation , Meals and Transport are included in the package
Lake Nakuru's main attractions are pink flamingos and white rhinos. There are also plenty of other wildlife in this national park which include lions, cheetahs, leopards, buffalos, monkeys, gazelles, zebras and antelopes.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Reserve
Day 3: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Reserve
Day 4: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Nakuru to Nairobi
- 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Pick up within Nairobi
- Transport in a customized tour van with a pop-up roof
- Kenya visa charges
- International airline tickets
- Drinks and alcohol
- Items and services that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.