- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Meru National Park: Meru National Park, wild and remote, lies 10km north of the equator between Mount Kenya and the Nyambeni Mountains, 350km from Nairobi.
Starting and finishing your safari in Nairobi, this Fly Safari is the luxury way of visiting the most dramatic landscapes on the planet in search of wildlife.Using the Elewana hotels on full board basis, and including all domestic flights in an Exclusive Grand Caravan 8 seater plane, all game drives in 4X4 vehicles with english speaking driver - guides, it is definately a once in a life time experience.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (45 Min By Flight / Included)
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
Day 4: Amboseli National Park – Meru National Park (75 Min By Flight / Included)
Day 5: Meru National Park
Day 6: Meru National Park – Maasai Mara Reserve (90 Min Flight / Included)
Day 7: Masai Mara Reserve
Day 8: Masai Mara Reserve – Departure Nairobi
- 7 night's accommodation
- 7 Bush Breakfasts or at the lodge/camp as per itinerary
- 7 Bush Lunches or at the lodge/camp as per itinerary
- 7 Dinners at the lodge/camp and 1 Dinner under the stars
- Soft drinks, drinking water, juice, local beer, house wine & non-premium spirits (except in Nairobi)
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof during game drives
- Internal flights with all fees and taxes (Day 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Sundowners in the bush
- Operated with English-speaking local driver - guides during game drives (Day 2-8)
- 1 Brunch at the lodge/camp
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Amboseli National Park afternoon game drive (Day 2); Amboseli National Park Early morning walking safari and afternoon game drive (Day 3); Amboseli National Park Early morning game drive, 30-minutes massage at the lodge or Meru National Park game drive (Day 4); Meru National Park day and night game drives (Day 5); Meru National Park walking safari (Day 6); Maasai Mara Natural Reserve full-day game drives (Day 7); Maasai Mara Natural Reserve morning game drive (Day 8)
- Meet & Greet (Day 2, 4, 6, 8)
- All park fees, government and conservancy fees
- Limited Laundry service (no dry-cleaning service available) (except in Nairobi)
- International and regional flights
- Airport taxes except on tickets we issue
- Passport and visa fees
- Driver-guide gratuities
- Dining rooms tips and porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Drinks in Nairobi
- Laundry in Nairobi
- Premium drinks, champagne, cocktails
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 255+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Elewana Kenya Skysafari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Elewana Kenya Skysafari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Elewana Kenya Skysafari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.