- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
If you’re looking for wildlife, this is a tour for you. A photographer’s dream, spot herds of zebras scattered on the vast plains of the Masai Mara, see big cats stalk their prey in the Serengeti and marvel at elephants in Kruger National Park. You will also experience the idyllic beaches of Zanzibar and the breathtaking Victoria Falls.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Naivasha
Day 3: Naivasha
Day 4: Masai Mara National Park
Day 5: Masai Mara National Park
Day 6: Nairobi
Day 7: Karatu
Day 8: Serengeti National Park
Day 9: Serengeti National Park
Day 10: Ngorongoro Crater & Arusha
Day 11: Fly to Zanzibar & Stone Town
Day 12: Zanzibar North Beach & Spice Tour
Day 13: Zanzibar North Beach
Day 14: Fly to Johannesburg
Day 15: Kruger National Park
Day 16: Kruger National Park
Day 17: Fly to Victoria Falls
Day 18: Victoria Falls
Day 19: Depart Victoria Falls
- 10 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in tented camps, 6 night(s) in lodges
- 18 Breakfast(s), 7 Dinner(s), 7 Lunch(es)
- flight(s), Taxi, Overland Truck, Private Vehicle, 4WD
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Full Day Game Drive in the Masai Mara Nature Reserve
- Visit to a local Masai Village
- Afternoon Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in the Serengeti National Park
- Morning Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Zanzibar spice tour & local lunch
- Traditional Local Lunch
- Evening Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Full Day Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 160+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern & Southern Africa Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eastern & Southern Africa Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern & Southern Africa Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.