- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maasai Mara National Reserve: Located in the African Great Rift Valley, this is a mesmerising home of the Big Five.
- Lake Nakuru National Park: Fully fenced park that is a refuge for flamingos, the black and white rhinos, and many other superb animals.
- Amboseli National Park: Stunningly located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, this national park is filled with natural surprises.
- Lake Manyara National Park: The first of the Tanzanian parks and the home to treeclimbing lions and huge hippos is sure to surprise you.
An African safari touches something deep within all of us, for it is an experience that will never be forgotten. This 13-day adventure takes you to some of the most dramatic landscapes on the planet to explore Africa’s fascinating wildlife, especially the Big Five, as well as its intriguing cultures. The safari visits five national parks, one national reserve and the conservation area that covers the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera. The driver-guides are all very experienced and will certainly make this safari feel special.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara National Reserve (285kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 4: Maasai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park (315kms – 6 Hrs)
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli National Park (405kms – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Amboseli National Park (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 7: Amboseli – Lake Manyara National Park (350kms – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Lake Manyara – Serengeti National Park (250kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Serengeti National Park (5-6 Hrs On Game Drives)
Day 10: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater (200kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 11: Ngorongoro Crater (150kms – 5-6 Hrs Game Viewing)
Day 12: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park (200kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 13: Tarangire National Park – Departure Nairobi (160km – 3 Hrs)
- 12 night’s accommodation
- 12 breakfasts
- 12 lunches
- 12 dinners
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning car from/to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 4x4 vehicle with a pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat during game drives and all transportation throughout the tour (maximum 7 persons per vehicle) on a private basis
- Operated with bilingual English-, French-, or German-speaking local driver-guide throughout the tour (The assigned local driver-guide may change during the itinerary. Airport transfers will be operated with English-speaking drivers)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: 1 game drive at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 2); 2 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve (Day 3); 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park (Day 4); Boat ride at Lake Naivasha (Day 5); 2 game drives at Amboseli National Park (Day 6); 1 game drive at Lake Manyara National Park (Day 8); 2 game drives at Serengeti National Park (Day 9); 1 game drive at Ngorongoro Crater (Day 10); 1 game drive at Ngorongoro Crater (Day 11); 1 game drive at Tarangire National Park (Day 12)
- Meet & Greet
- All park and government fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 271+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East African Explorer, Sopa Lodges - Private Tour (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East African Explorer, Sopa Lodges - Private Tour (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East African Explorer, Sopa Lodges - Private Tour (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.