- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Morning and afternoon game drives in poptop Safari vehicles (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Morning Game drive in the Masai Mara (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary visit (MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience)
- Get close to giraffes at the giraffe centre
Vast National Parks full of wildlife, an orphanage for elephants, a Maasai village and an ancient volcano: this isn't a film plot, it's just a taste of what East Africa has to offer. We've included all our morning and afternoon game drives in all the national parks including the Maasai Mara and Serengeti for your best shot at seeing the Big 5, and even better, you'll be driving through valleys and plains in our top of the range open-top vehicles and staying in some of the best lodges and luxury campsites for the ultimate safari experience.
Day 1: Arrive Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara to Lake Elementaita
Day 5: Lake Elementaita to Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli
Day 7: Amboseli to Tarangire via Arusha
Day 8: Tarangire
Day 9: Tarangire to Serengeti
Day 10: Serengeti
Day 11: Serengeti to Ngorogoro Crater
Day 12: Ngorogoro Crater to Arusha
- We'll stay in a comfy hotel in Nairobi on our first night, then the rest of the time we're having the full safari experience in African lodges and luxurious campsites. This is doing Africa in style in twin share raised canvas tents with full bathrooms, patios and all the amentites you would expect of a hotel room. It doesn't get any better than sleeping in luxury under the African stars.
- Being on safari sure works up an appetite. We'll provide breakfast every day, plus 9 lunches and 10 dinners. That's a big stack of included meals, and when we are eating at the lodge, it's always buffets! Choose what you want and how much you want from local to global cusines. We'll even throw in some picnic lunches or breakfasts for when we are exploring on game drives or driving between lodges. The rest of the time, there's a chance for you to taste the local cuisine.
- You’ll be safe in the hands of your professional Trip Manager, Driver and Local Guides, whose knowledge of Africa and wildife will keep you enthralled throughout the duration of your trip.
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Arusha are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this East Africa Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 298 today.
- Earn US$ 139+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this East Africa Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
East Africa Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this East Africa Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.