- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Hells Gate National Park on a bicycle
- Enjoy a boat ride and spot large hippos in Lake Naivasha
- Trek the lower gorge and take memorable pictures
Arrive at the gate of Hell's Gate around mid-morning and start the bike tour for 2 hours within Hell's Gate. You also have the option to drive instead of cycling.
Animals that can be seen here include Bushbucks, Dikdiks, Giraffes, Gazelles, Gnus, Hartebeests, Impalas, Klipspringers, Buffaloes, Hyraxes, Zebras, Hyenas, Jackals, Mongooses, Baboons, Monkeys and Porcupines amongst others. The park has historically been an important home for the rare lammergeier vultures.
At around 11:00 AM, visit the gorge for 1 hour. Capture beautiful panoramas of the gorge with small depressions of land-mass where you can walk underneath.
12:00 PM: return the bike at the gate on the way to visit the Maasai community.
1:00 PM: Drive for lunch to Naivasha Fishermans' Camp.
2:00 PM: Enjoy a relaxing 1-hour boat ride on Lake Naivasha where you can see some of the local wildlife which includes hippos, buffalo, fish eagles, pelicans and much more.
4:00 PM: Drive back to Nairobi arriving around 6 PM. End of the tour.
- Entrance fees to Hells Gate National Park
- Bicycle hire charges at Hell's Gate
- Services of an experienced English-speaking driver/guide
- Boat Ride Charge (US$ 20 per person)
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.