Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18661
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti.
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village.
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Meet local artisans on a village walk.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town.
- Take in the aromas of a spice plantation tour.
- Relax on a tropical beach.
- Show more
Trips to East Africa can accomplish more than just ticking off a laundry list of incredible animal life sightings. On this 13-day tour through the Serengeti and Zanzibar, you'll have the opportunity to learn about local village life led by a local, see how huts are constructed in farmers' fields, and visit a local spice plantation. Of course, there's plenty of time for wildlife spotting on safari drives through Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks to acquire wildlife snaps that'll make your friends and family envious.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 4: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 8: Arusha
Day 9: Arusha/Stone Town
Day 10: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 11 - 12: Beach day in Zanzibar
Day 13: Stone Town
- Simple hotels (8 nt), full-service camping (4 nts).
12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD355-465 for meals not included.
- Public shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 June 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.