- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy wildlife drives in the Serengeti.
- Savour traditional cuisine in a local village.
- Take in the views at Ngorongoro Crater.
- Meet local artisans on a village walk.
Trips to East Africa can accomplish more than just ticking off a laundry list of incredible animal life sightings. On this 13-day tour through the Serengeti and Zanzibar, you'll have the opportunity to learn about local village life led by a local, see how huts are constructed in farmers' fields, and visit a local spice plantation. Of course, there's plenty of time for wildlife spotting on safari drives through Lake Manyara and Serengeti National Parks to acquire wildlife snaps that'll make your friends and family envious.
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Arusha
Day 3: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu
Day 4: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro/Arusha
Day 8: Arusha
Day 9: Arusha/Stone Town
Day 10: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 11: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 12: Zanzibar Beach Resort
Day 13: Stone Town
- Simple hotels (8 nt), full-service camping (4 nts).
12 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD355-465 for meals not included.
- Public shuttle, 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle, plane, minibus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), certified safari driver/guide, camp crew, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- Scenic flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
- Orientation walk in Stone Town
- Spice plantation guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Nairobi and from Stone Town are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 135 today.
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Serengeti & Zanzibar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.