- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Comfortable safari at a tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
No country, perhaps, is more synonymous with a classic African safari than Kenya. With endless grasslands sprinkled with acacia trees, this is ‘Out of Africa’ and ‘Born Free’ country. Whether it’s exploring Lake Nakuru N.P, an excellent small park in East Africa, or the emblematic Masai Mara, wildlife is abundant all year round. During the migration season, the Mara as it is affectionately known is also home to one of the greatest sights of the natural world: millions of wildebeest and zebra crossing a crocodile-infested river on their great migration through the savannah.
Day 1: Start Nairobi; to Lake Naivasha; optional afternoon nature walk
Day 2: Morning and afternoon game drives in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Day 3-5: Transfer to Masai Mara and two full days of game drives in the Masai Mara.
Day 6: Early morning game drive or optional walk; transfer to Nairobi.
Day 7: End Nairobi.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 129+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.