- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Comfortable safari at a tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
- Prolific wildlife of the Masai Mara including lion, elephant, hippo, and giraffe
- Lake Nakuru, famed for its wonderful Black and White rhino population
- Game drives, short nature walks and optional cultural village and walking excursions
No country, perhaps, is more synonymous with a classic African safari than Kenya. With endless grasslands sprinkled with acacia trees, this is ‘Out of Africa’ and ‘Born Free’ country. Whether it’s exploring Lake Nakuru N.P, an excellent small park in East Africa, or the emblematic Masai Mara, wildlife is abundant all year round. During the migration season, the Mara as it is affectionately known is also home to one of the greatest sights of the natural world: millions of wildebeest and zebra crossing a crocodile-infested river on their great migration through the savannah. *This itinerary relates to the 2020 departures*
Day 1: Start Nairobi; to Lake Naivasha; optional afternoon nature walk
Day 2: Morning and afternoon game drives in Lake Nakuru N.P.
Day 3-5: Transfer to Masai Mara and two full days of game drives in the Masai Mara.
Day 6: Early morning game drive or optional walk; transfer to Nairobi.
Day 7: End Nairobi.
- 3 nights tented camp and 2 nights lodge and 1 night hotel. , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Travel by 4WD safari vehicle
- All transport and listed activities
- Some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Nairobi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 122 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Kenya 4WD Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.