- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at Lake Nakuru’s thousands of flamingos
- Experience the ultimate in game viewing
- Explore Masai Mara’s sweeping plains
Spend 8 days in Kenya’s wilderness and view unique African species on game drives in Amboseli National Park, Aberdare or Mt Kenya National Park, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Day 1: Nairobi–Amboseli, Kenya
Day 2: Amboseli, Kenya
Day 3: Amboseli-Aberdare, Kenya
Day 4: Aberdare-Lake Nakuru, Kenya
Day 5: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara, Kenya
Day 6: Masai Mara, Kenya
Day 7: Masai Mara, Kenya
Day 8: Masai Mara-Nairobi, Kenya
- Camping or lodge accommodation
- -2N Amboseli
- - 1N Aberdare
- - 1N Lake Nakuru
- - 3N Masai Mara
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 8 Lunch(es)
- 7 Dinner(s)
- Nairobi Accommodation Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- English-speaking safari driver/ guide
- Game drives and activities as per itinerary
- Game viewing activities as stated in the safari description
- Nature Walk in masai mara
- Visit to the masai village
- 1 liter of water per day
- National park entrance fees
- Driver/guide allowance
- Government taxes
- Sleeping bags, mosquito nets or mats
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities and upgrades
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Departure tax
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 88 today.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Game Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdare & Amboseli) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Big Game Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdare & Amboseli) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Game Safari 8D/7N (Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdare & Amboseli) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Departures on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS.
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL CLIENTS HAVE BOOKED
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
For all Kenya safaris clients DO NOT need any sleeping bags, mosquito nets or mats they are provided.
All camping safaris in Kenya the tents are self contained with a toilet and shower inside the tent and a bed, all beddings are provided. It’s not luxury but comfortable.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols