- Enjoy Kenya's hospitality
- Meet the Masai People still pround of their culture
- Relaxation in Africa's leading beach, Diani
- View all the the big five in Kenya's rich wildlife rich parks
After the tour experience, you will be in Kenya’s Diani Beach for the ultimate relaxation. The Beach has been voted among the 12 best beaches in the world. You will be at the beach for five relaxing days, enjoying water sports, swimming and evening musical performances by Kenya’s coastal dancers. After the wonders of the safari experience, Kenya’s beaches offer the ultimate relaxation you will not find elsewhere.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Day 1 Nairobi/Maasai Mara
Day 2: Day 2 Full day in Maasai Mara
Day 3: Day 3 Maasai Mara/Amboseli
Day 4: Day 4 Full day in Amboseli
Day 5: Day 5 Amboseli/Tsavo
Day 6: Day 6 Tsavo West / Mombasa Sun N Sand Beach Resort
Day 7: Days 7
Day 8: Day 8
Day 9: Day 9
Day 10: Day 10
Day 11: Day 11 Mombasa/Nairobi
- All hotel accommodation and meals
- Park fees
- Vehicle (Tour Van with a pop up roof)
- Flight from Mombasa to Nairobi
- Mineral Water
- Ballon Safari
- Visa fees (50 USD)
- All items of a personal nature such as laundry
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.