- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nairobi begin your adventure in the bustling capital city of Kenya and opt to extend your stay after our trip ends
- Masai Mara spot Africa's Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, buffalo) in the famous game reserve
- Serengeti National Park camp in the wilderness of Africa's most famous national park, surrounded by the nocturnal sounds of the local wildlife
- Lake Nakuru keep your eyes peeled for both black and white rhino on a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park
From Lake Nakuru and the Masai Mara to the vast plains of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Spot the Big Five, meet Masai warriors and witness Africa’s stunning natural beauty!
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2 Masai Mara
Day: 3 Masai Mara
Day: 4 Lake Nakuru
Day: 5 Lake Nakuru
Day: 6 Kisii & the Gusii Highlands
Day: 7 Musoma
Day: 8 Serengeti National Park
Day: 9 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 10 Arusha
Day: 11 Nairobi
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel, 9 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 9 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drives - Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, Ngorongoro NP and Serengeti NP
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- International flights and visas
- Local payment - $1030pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Kenya & Tanzania - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Kenya & Tanzania - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Kenya & Tanzania - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.