- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Capture unforgettable photos of Kilimanjaro from afar
- See large herds of elephants from your safari truck
- Immerse yourself in the stunning scenery of Amboseli
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 2: Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Day 3: Amboseli National Park-Nairobi, Kenya
- 2 nights camping or medium-range/tented lodges
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation transfers & transport on tour
- Accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- All transport on tour
- Incredible wildlife-viewing adventure
- Enjoy safaris through incredible natural scenery
- Services of a safari driver/guide
- Park entrance fees
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Airfare & airport departure tax
- Other meals/drinks
- Optional Maasai Mara village visit ($30USD)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amboseli Safari 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Amboseli Safari 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amboseli Safari 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Tours depart on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Daily departures with a group of 2 or more.
ALL SAFARIS START AT 0830HRS.
PICK UP TIMES FROM CLIENTS ACCOMMODATIONS DEPENDS ON THE LOCATION OF EACH HOTEL.
SOME ACCOMMODATIONS ARE WAYOUT OF THE CITY AND WILL NEED PICK-UPS AS EARLY AS 0630HRS OR 0700HRS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT IN TIME FOR THE DEPARTURE AT 0830HRS.
Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
Safari Tents: Please note safari tents do not have mosquito nets.
Sleeping Bag: Sleeping bags can be hired for $10USD per day.
Most nationalities can now apply directly for their visa online prior to arrival. See if you are eligible:
What to Bring
Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols