- For wildlife lovers and rhino enthusiasts alike, this is one of the greatest adventure travel opportunities in Africa out there.
- Game drives at Ol Pejeta and Lake Nakuru are included.
- Meet the resilient women of Kenya involved in One Horizon, a Nairobi social enterprise making a real difference to the lives of local females.
Embark on an immersive wildlife safari in East Africa, visiting the world’s last remaining northern ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi/Kampala
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 572From US$ 5,572 12 days View Tour
|Aug 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Looking for the Big 5 in the Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Tracking Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Tracking chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
SavingUS$ 315From US$ 5,984 15 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 10 seats left|
- Head for the hills to hang with the fun-loving, red-clad Maasai folk.
- The rolling plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti are quite simply epic.
- Ever helped save a Rhino? Well you can answer ‘yes, thanks’ to that once you’ve been to Botswana’s Khama Rhino Sanctuary.
SaveUS$ 869From US$ 4,510 US$ 3,833 27 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 10||Only 4 seats left|
- Meet the Rangers who work on the frontline in the area between Amboseli National Park, Chyulu Hills National Park & Kilimanjaro Park..
- Help support wildlife Rangers of Kenya with a $500 (AUD) donation included in the price of the trip through The Intrepid Foundation and The Thin Green Line https://www.theintrepidfoundation.org/the-thin-green-line-foundation.
- Explore Nairobi National Park with local Rangers.
SaveUS$ 168From US$ 3,365 8 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
- Journey through Northern Kenya with Becky, the first female overland truck driver in East Africa..
- Get to know some of Kenya’s female wildlife rangers and understand the challenges they face in a male dominated industry..
- Spend time at the Umoja Village; a unique women’s only Manyatta founded in 1990 as a sanctuary for survivors of genital mutilation, sexual assault, and forced marriages..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results