- Tour Maasai Mara National Reserve the most well known and most popular reserve in Africa
- Visit other parks such as Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro
- Opportunity to see all the Big Five mammals
- The trip takes in a comprehensive circuit of Tanzania's Northern Circuit
The Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park are where the movie Lion King is set. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve has been voted one of Africa's best safari destinations. The wildebeest migration that happens every August is touted as the 8th wonder of the world.
You are guaranteed to see lions and other animals that form the Big 5! You will visit the scenic Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire Park, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara park in Tanzania during this safari.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara Full Day
Day 4: Maasai Mara/Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti Full Day
Day 6: Serengeti/Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater/Lake Manyara
Day 8: Lake Manyara Full Day
Day 9: Tarangire National Park
- All park entrance fees and taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals
- Round trip airport transfer and other transportation per itinerary
- International flights
- Personal items
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?