- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour Maasai Mara National Reserve the most well known and most popular reserve in Africa
- Visit other parks such as Tarangire NP, Lake Manyara NP, Serengeti NP and Ngorongoro
- Opportunity to see all the Big Five mammals
- The trip takes in a comprehensive circuit of Tanzania's Northern Circuit
The Maasai Mara National Reserve and the Serengeti National Park are where the movie Lion King is set. The Maasai Mara Game Reserve has been voted one of Africa's best safari destinations. The wildebeest migration that happens every August is touted as the 8th wonder of the world.
You are guaranteed to see lions and other animals that form the Big 5! You will visit the scenic Ngorongoro crater, Tarangire Park, Serengeti National Park and Lake Manyara park in Tanzania during this safari.
Day 1: Arrival Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi/Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara Full Day
Day 4: Maasai Mara/Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti Full Day
Day 6: Serengeti/Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater/Lake Manyara
Day 8: Lake Manyara Full Day
Day 9: Tarangire National Park
- All park entrance fees and taxes
- Professional tour guide
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals
- Round trip airport transfer and other transportation per itinerary
- International flights
- Personal items
- Save +US$ 95 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.