- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo)
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya
You will be traveling by road via interesting & exciting landmarks with stops and overnights at national parks and game reserves to view wildlife and see the awe-inspiring attractions that Kenya has to offer.
You will most likely encounter the Big Five on this tour along with hundreds of other animal and bird species.
Please see the itinerary section to find out what activities have been planned out for the tour.
Day 1: Nairobi-Aberdares
Day 2: Aberdares- Samburu
Day 3: Samburu
Day 4: Samburu - Sweet Water
Day 5: Sweet Water - Lake Nakuru
Day 6: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara
Day 7: Maasai Mara National Reserve;
Day 8: Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Transport in a 4x4 game viewing van
- Game drives
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Bottled Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- Personal drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.