- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Nairobi, Kenya
- Luxury safari services
- Visit three of the major parks in Kenya
* Amboseli National Park – Famous for the breathtaking views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and the great herd of elephants.
* Samburu Game Reserve – A unique park to the north of the equator with rugged landscapes and home to rarely found species such as the Beisa Oryx, Grevy's zebra, blue-necked Somali ostrich and reticulated giraffe.
* Maasai Mara Game Reserve – One of the Kenya's most popular game reserves, home to the Big Five - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant. This is also home to the natural wonder of the world, wild beest migration.
Game drives are provided by the host lodge on a shared vehicle basis.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Nairobi/ Fly to Amboseli
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Day 3: Amboseli/Fly to Nairobi/Fly to Samburu
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve
Day 5: Samburu/Fly to Maasai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 7: Maasai Mara/Fly to Nairobi
- Local Air fares
- All airport transfers
- Games drives provided by the lodge (Vehicle and driver included)
- All accommodation
- All meals as per the itinerary
- All Park Entry fees
- International Airfares
- Airtime, internet, mails.
- Air balloon fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.