- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Game drives along the stunning backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Highly likely to spot all the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo)
- Visiti four of the most popular safari destinations in Kenya
It begins with a drive to Amboseli National Park, with a great view of the biggest mountain in Africa - Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Along with Amboseli, you will visit Lake Naivasha National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, and the most famous and fabulous of them all, Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
This tour is arranged for you so that you can see the spectacular African wildlife. You may see big families of lions in the savannah area or a herd of elephants strolling in the grassland.
This safari tour will also give you a good view of the birds of Kenya. More than 500 species of birds can be found in the region and you can spot most of them around the lakes.
For more information on your day-by-day activities, please refer to the itinerary section.
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Day 2: Amboseli national park
Day 3: Amboseli National Park to Lake Naivasha
Day 4: Lake Naivasha to Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 5: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Day 6: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru
Day 7: Lake Nakuru National Park to Nairobi
- Accomodation on full-board basis
- Tranportation in a pop up roof tour van
- Parkfees and unlimited game drives
- Hotel pick up and airport transfers
- 1 litre of water each day
- All government taxes
- Visas and flight booking
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Save +US$ 74 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.