- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
- Visiting some of the finest safari destinations in Africa
- The tour covers at least 70% of Kenyan land
The fact that this is a budget safari simply means that you will be accommodated in camps instead of expensive hotels. This will, in fact, add excitement to your safari experience because you will be closer to nature.
This tour is one of the unique experience because it covers at least 70% of Kenyan land which will give you a lot to see and talk about.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 2: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Day 3: Maasai Mara to Lake Naivasha
Day 4: Lake Naivasha to Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru to Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli National Park
Day 7: Amboseli National Park to Nairobi
- Transport on a pop-up roof tour van
- Accomodation on budget camp
- Park fees
- All government taxes
- Airport and hotel pick up
- 1 litre of water each day
- Service of a professional safari guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips and gratitudes
- Travel insurances
- Any other extra activity
- Save +US$ 43 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.