- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the forested slopes of the Aberdare Mountains in Aberdares National Park
- See abundant wildlife and great scenery in the northern part of Kenya
- See flamingoes and other 450 species of birds in Lake Nakuru
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5
Start by visiting the Aberdares mountain range with its fabulous waterfalls, great views of Mount Kenya and endemic wildlife such as the mountain bongo. Next, head to Samburu Game Reserve, the rugged and semi-desert park located in Samburu district in the Rift Valley Province of Kenya. The park neighbors the homes of the Samburu tribe of Kenya, a tribe known for their remote culture and nomadic way of life. Then, head to Great Rift Valley Lakes and Lake Nakuru, to see the famous flamingoes and other water birds. Lake Nakuru is home to over 450 terrestrial birds. Finally, end your tour with a safari at the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, one of the most popular reserves in all of Africa, lying in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare
Day 2: Aberdare to Samburu
Day 3: Samburu
Day 4: Samburu to Lake Nakuru
Day 5: Lake Nakuru to Masai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara
Day 7: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a driver/guide
- Allowances for a driver/guide
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.