- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Masai Mara, one of Africa's most popular reserves
- A remarkable variety of wildlife and stunning vistas
- Experience the culture and traditions of tribespeople
The next stop will be Lake Nakuru National Park, one of the best places to see rhinos in Kenya. Giraffes, buffaloes, zebras and antelopes also are all easy to spot in the park. The big draw, however, are the huge flocks of flamingos that are often found in the shallows.
Finally, the tour takes you to Amboseli National Park, one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. The park is situated close to the Kenya-Tanzania border, right at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m). From the park, you can get a splendid view of Kili's snow-capped summit on clear days. The Amboseli park is also called “the home of elephants" as some of the largest herds of elephants are found here.
Day 1: Nairobi/Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Day 3: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Nakuru/Amboseli
Day 5: Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Save US$ 39+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.