- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5
- See flamingoes and some of the other 450 species of birds in Lake Nakuru
- Observe wildlife up close
- See abundant and unique wildlife and great scenery of the northern part of Kenya
First, head to Samburu Reserve, the rugged and remote game reserve on the banks of the Ewaso Ng'iro river. The reserve is home to several large game species including giraffe, zebra, and oryx as well as three of the big cats: the East African lion, Tanzanian cheetah and leopard. THere are also over 350 species of birds.
Then the tour heads to Lake Nakuru National Park, a gently undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation. Twenty-seven percent of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The park has a large reserve of over 400 species of birds, which make it an ideal site for bird lovers. The park is also a sanctuary of rhinoceros with approximately 45 black and 31 white rhinoceros and the Rothschild's Giraffe.
The tour ends by visiting the Maasai Mara National Reserve, which lies in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya and is one of the most popular reserves in all of Africa. Maasai Mara shares a border with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park and is essentially a continuation of this park, forming the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. The Masai Mara is African safari at its most iconic, a seemingly endless landscape filled with the drama of nature. Predators are thrillingly abundant, and the big cats define the rhythm on the plains every single day. Ungulates are diverse and plentiful, and astonishing numbers of four hooved animals cross the grasslands. Then there are the other giants, the elephants, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, even the elusive black rhino.
Day 1: Nairobi to Samburu
Day 2: Samburu
Day 3: Samburu to Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Maasai Mara
Day 5: Masai Mara
Day 6: Masai Mara to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Services of a driver/guide
- Items of personal nature
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.