- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Budget safari covering the top wildlife parks in Kenya
- Stay in safe and secure budget tented camps and 3 star hotels
- Cover the top wildlife parks and areas of Africa
- Ideal for family with kids, couples, and group of friends
Maasai Mara is a large game reserve famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs and its annual migration of zebra & wildebeest which occurs from July to October.
Lake Nakuru, found in Central Kenya, has an elevation of 1754 meters above sea level and is known for the presence of the big five and bird’s sanctuary.
Amboseli, on the other hand, is known for the large herds of elephants and its stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
This safari will have you stay in budget tented camps and 3 star hotels. All accommodation are safe for family with kids, couples, and group of friends!
We loved it, loved it and loved it!
We have seen so many lions, giraffes, elephants, hippos, cheetahs, rhinos (both black and white), leopard, flamingos, crocodiles, jackals, hyenas, baboons and many many more! We could see the animals being so close to them, we didn't expect that we will see so many and so close -the best experience ever!
We have been to Maasai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli - where we saw the Kilimangiaro.
We stayed in the best lodges: Sarova Maasai Mara, Sarova Lions Hill and Serena Amboseli -what a locations! Service is outstanding as well as the food!
Thank you Peter (the owner) for organising this great safari for us and a big big thank you to John (our guide) for showing us the best of Kenya.
It was an unforgettable experience! We would definitely travel with Africa Flash McTours & Travel again!!!”
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 2: Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Amboseli
Day 5: Full Day exploring Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli NP – Nairobi
- All accommodations during the tour
- All meals during the tour
- All activities/ game viewing drives in safari vans
- Transport in a private safari minivan with open roof
- English speaking tour guide/ driver
- Applicable government taxes and levies
- All park entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water per day
- International flights and taxes
- Passport visa
- Traveler’s insurance
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.