- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Search for the "big five" on safari
- Witness the stunning view of Mt. Kilimanjaro from Amboseli
- Enjoy authentic accommodation in tented camps
- Spot wildlife from a pop up roof safari vehicle
Enjoy fantastic game viewing drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Amboseli National Park. During the safari, we will also stop over at Rift Valley Viewpoint for breathtaking photographs of the Great Rift Valley. Early morning wake up to view Mt. Kilimanjaro against the backdrop of clear skies in Amboseli.
Maasai Mara National Reserve derives its name from the indigenous people of Kenya - the Maasai tribe - and the Mara River that cuts through the park. The Mara is also home to the richest concentration of wildlife, including the "big five" (elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo), zebras, antelope, gnus, oribis, hyenas, giraffes, warthogs, gazelles, hartebeests, hippos, crocodiles and others. The park has the largest concentration of African lions, including the black-maned lion.
Lake Nakuru National Park lies in Central Kenya, surrounded mainly by wooded and bushy grassland. The park supports a wide ecological diversity, and flamingos and other water birds are the major attraction of the area. The ecosystem provides for about 56 different species of mammals including the white rhino and buffaloes and a variety of terrestrial birds numbering nearly 450 species.
Don't miss out on this chance to see amazing African wildlife up close!
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai Mara
Day 2: Explore Maasai Mara
Day 3: Maasai Mara to Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Amboseli
Day 5: Explore Amboseli National Park
Day 6: Amboseli to Nairobi
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- All taxes/VAT
- All park entrance fees, including government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Money for tips
- Soft drinks or alcoholic beverages
- Other personal items
- Visit to the Maasai village
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.