- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Observe wildlife up close
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5
- See flamingoes and other 450 species of birds in Lake Nakuru
- Witness stunning views of Mt Kilimanjaro and the largest herds of elephants in Kenya
The tour starts by visiting the Masai Mara National Reserve, one of the most popular reserves in all of Africa lying in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya. Masai Mara shares a border with Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park and is essentially a continuation of this park, forming the Serengeti-Mara ecosystem. The Masai Mara is an African safari at its most iconic, a seemingly endless landscape filled with the drama of nature. Predators are thrillingly abundant, and the big cats define the rhythm on the plains every single day. Ungulates are diverse and plentiful, and astonishing numbers of four hooved animals cross the grasslands. Then there are the other giants, the elephants, giraffe, buffalo, hippo, even the elusive black rhino.
The next stop will be Lake Nakuru National Park, a gently undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry rift valley vegetation. Twenty seven percent of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The park has a large reserve of over 400 species of birds, which make it an ideal site of bird lovers. The park is also a sanctuary of rhinoceros with approximately 45 black and 31 white rhinoceros and the Rothschild's giraffe.
Finally, the tour takes you to Amboseli National Park, one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. The Amboseli National Park’s ecosystem is mainly savannah grassland spread across the Kenya-Tanzania border right at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m). From the park, you can get a splendid view of Kili's snow-capped summit on clear days and also comprises of forested areas around some of its rivers and lakes. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species, and its other attractions include opportunities to meet the Maasai tribe’s people, and its spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Melted snow from Kilimanjaro travels underground and surfaces in the center of Amboseli, providing marsh habitat and water for a variety of species. The low scrub vegetation makes wildlife easy to spot – including resident lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffalos, zebras, giraffes and a variety of antelope species. Amboseli hosts approximately 400 bird species.
Day 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Day 2: Masai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru to Amboseli
Day 5: Amboseli
Day 6: Amboseli to Nairobi
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- All meals during the safari
- Accommodation as indicated in itinerary
- Medical insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.