- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildebeest migration and a chance to see the big five
- Best game safari in Kenya at Maasai Mara and lake Nakuru
The reserve is home to thousands of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle, which make the phenomenal annual migration, known as the Great Migration. These herbivores migrate north from the Serengeti in about July and return south crossing the Mara River in about November in search of water and fresh grazing.
This dramatic spectacle is one of the most impressive natural phenomena on earth, especially watching the herbivores plunge into the Mara River where crocodiles and hippos lie in waiting. The high concentration of grazers in turn attracts impressive numbers of predators. Lions are commonly sighted in Maasai Mara with cheetahs and leopards being harder to spot but still reasonably common.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara Full Game Drive
Day 3: Maasai Mara Full Game Drive
Day 4: Maasai Mara to Lake Nakuru
Day 5: Nakuru -Nairobi
- All meals
- All accommodation
- Transport in a 4x4 game viewing van
- Game drives
- Proffessional Driver Guide
- Bottled Mineral water
- Applicable Park fees
- Government taxes
- Baloon Safari
- Maasai Village
- Personal items and Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.