- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Allinclusive MultiDay Trip with informative, friendly and professional guide
- Game drives in Maasai Mara National Reserve
- View great flocks of pink Flamingo birds at Lake Nakuru National Park.
It also combines with Nakuru National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site, featuring the pink birds (Flamingos). The park covers 73 square miles (188 square kilometers) that not only includes the lake, but also savannah, forests and swamps, and the southern end of the park also encompasses the Makalia Falls. The most prominent wildlife in the park includes 56 mammals and 450 bird species.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Day 3: Masai Mara National
Day 4: Maasai mara – Nakuru
Day 5: Nakuru-Nairobi city
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Wildlife Safari on a safari vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.